Tuesday 21 January 2014

Herbalife

If any of you follow me on social media you would have seen me talk about trying this new shake diet by Herbalife.

I have just completed the three day trial which was good, I did stay the same weight however, but I did lose inches around my waist, bum, and thigh which I am really happy about.

I would definitely recommend you all try this, what I was told to to by my distributor was have two shakes a day, I had one for breakfast and the other for lunch and then had a really healthy evening meal.

If you want this you better have loads of milk per each shake you need 250ml of milk for the starter pack.  My starter pack was just Vanilla.
I am buying the pots now to start as I have noticed a difference in 3 days:
- feeling fuller for longer.
- Not snacking.
- eating less.
- Not feeling bloated.
- Having more energy.

Contact your local distributor, I feel amazing follow me to find out more.

Hannah xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment