Monday 14 October 2013

Nivea Express Hydration Primer. Product review


This cream has been a must buy for me over the past month, I don't know where I would be without it.  And best of all it's CHEAP!!  Who doesn't like a good bargain face cream that not only hydrates it primes.

Since using this I can't see me ever using another cream for my face as this is so hydrating and soft, my skin has never felt so good!.

When I first heard it was a cream with a primer I was a bit skeptical about how good a primer it was actually going to be.

I bought this cream from my local drug store called BOOTS, it was a very reasonable price of £4.99 and for the price it does exactly what it states on the box.
I found the pot inside was a good size and so far has lasted me a month and I am nearly hitting bottom.  The pot is glass topped with a light baby blue screw on lid.
When opening my firs impressions was that the cream smelt lovely, it doesn't have a particular scent, but more of a fresh smell to it.
The cream is always lovely and cold which always feels so nice when applying to my face.
I only take a small amount on my index finger and then dab all over my face.  Nivea recommend using small circular motions when rubbing the cream into the face which I agree on it feels so much nicer.
The cream has a very soft feel and doesn't feel thick at all and it does not leave a thick texture to the face afterwards.
I use this cream when I wake up after I wash my face and in the evening.
I definitely saw good results when using this with my makeup, my face feels so smooth, and the cream has reduced the amount of makeup that clogs my pores therefore leaving me with fresh clean skin that feels sooooo soft!.

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone out there it even comes with another formula for dry skin:

Like I said before this cream is amazing for anyone on a tight budget as it does exactly what it said on the box and has kept my skin soft and lovely for weeks now,  and I have tried everything to get my face looking better for a while and it prevents blemishes from becoming dry and flaky and instead I feel it helps heal them faster.

So please buy it's available everywhere such as : Superdrug, Boots, amazon and Ebay.

Leave your feedback below of what you thought of the product.


Follow me on:
TwitterInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment