Wednesday 11 December 2013

Samsung Galaxy S3 review.

 
Thought I would do a different blog post today as I now have a proper computer instead of my laptop which makes posting a lot easier as my laptop is a pain.... Technology eh?!

Anyway today I thought my blog post could be on technology and about my phone (my baby).  I will admit at first I was skeptical of using Samsung as I have used their phones in the past (years ago). and the batteries on their mobile phones never lasted long at all, and this was before touch screens so you can tell how far I am going back.
Anyway I had heard good reviews from friends and online so I thought why not it was top of the charts at the time and I wanted to go onto a contract.

When shopping for the best deals I would look around and not just at your phone provider network as they can charge more than what the offers are, in places like the Carphone warehouse which is where I bought mine.

From the picture you have probably guessed I have the white one I feel it looks clean and more sleek than the navy or red.  I always have a cover on mine for protection so it lasts longer and a screen protector.  I would advise these to everyone especially if you have a contract that lasts 2 years like mine.  This phone was and is amazing.  The battery lasts a lot longer than I thought, it lasts a full day with me but that does depend on how much you are using it and whether you are using the wifi or phone internet.  If you rarely use your phone it should last a good 2 days with no problems.
The touch screen on the phone is super sensitive and perfect. I also find the screen is a good size as it is bigger than an Iphone however it stops the print on the internet from being stupidly small. 
Most apps are available on this phone as well as Samsungs own app store which is perfect.

You can change your home screen and create folders so that you do not have multiple apps clogging up your phone screen and it's neat and tidy.
I find this phone perfect for business and leisure as it does everything you could want from a phone and more.

I know there is new Samsung Galaxy phones out but I would definitely recommend them all they are perfect and last for ages if looked after.... I will admit I have dropped mine multiple times and the screen has never broke which is sooo lucky and a god send to have.

The speaker system on the phone is really good and lets out a load of sound which can be heard from a good distance, however there is only one speaker on the back so be sure to face your phone face down to get the full amount of sound.

I have no problems with this phone and it was easy to set up when I bought it which was back in February so I have had this phone for a good 10 months and have had no software problems or touch screen issues at all.

 so I would give this phone overall 


 I hope this was helpful and if you want to ask more questions please leave a comment below or follow me via my Twitter link in the right hand column.

You can also follow me on Facebook by using the following link:
https://www.facebook.com/hannahandherbeautifulfantasy 

Love ya 
Hannah
xoxox









No comments:

Post a Comment