Saturday 19 October 2013

Facial Routine.



Hey my lovelies, sorry I haven't posted in a couple days but I have been SO busy with University which is super hard at the moment as I am currently working on an essay as well as getting ready to start my next placement.
So I thought today I would share with you lovely people my current facial routine every morning and night and I hope you like it.
Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control.
This is the first facial wash I use in my routine and I love it! The beads really get into those pores.
I have been through so many facial washes and none of them have worked and I am sure I am not the only one thinking that right now.... RIGHT!
Anyway best tip when washing your face is to use warm water as it helps to unblock those pores of ours.
Once wetting my face I take a pea sized amount of this facial scrub and gently rub into my face by moving my hands in small circles which help focus into the skin more.
Since using this my spots have visibly reduced and I am in love :)  I really struggle with spots especially when I am stressed and this facial scrub has kept those spots at bay.


Freederm sensitive facial wash for spot prone skin.
After washing off my Neutrogena scrub I use this lovely face wash as a gently exfoliate.
This face wash by freederm is really soft on the skin however it doesn't really work up a lather but it feels like silk on the skin and does the trick combined with the Neutrogena scrub.
I did used to use this on it's own however I found it didn't work well but combined it works perfectly.

Nivea Express Hydration Primer.
I use this after I have DABBED my face dry.
Even though it says primer I find it doesn't prime as much as it says but is perfect underneath makeup and just as a normal cream.
I have done a previous blog post on this cream so please follow and have a look at that blog.

Thank you so much for reading hope you all enjoyed please comment below what you think of these products and anything else you would recommend me doing a post on.
Don't forget to follow I am also on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram :) and that's all for now my lovelies.





No comments:

Post a Comment