Tuesday 15 October 2013

My favourite dress and boots from Newlook.


Everybody loves fashion, I mean who doesn't?
And what's better than buying your favourite item of clothing in the sale....... Yep that's right this dress was in Newlooks sale, and I couldn't of been happier.
In the sale this dress cost about £12.
It's a gorgeous skater dress and, what's better is that this dress is made for tall people.  I am about 5ft 9 and finding a dress that fits is extremely hard I can tell you.

This gorgeous dress has multiple flowers all over in all sorts of colours however from the picture you can tell it gives off a more lilac/purple tone to it.
The dress is bodycon on the top half and comes in nicely at the waist  as you can see.  
The bottom half of the dress as a flare to it and does not cling at all which is a bonus. 
I added the belt that I had already which was from Newlook a couple years ago however I felt it completed the outfit nicely.



These boots were also from Newlook and cost £39.99
I bought these on a student discount night with a credit note so I only had to pay £11.99 which I thought was AMAZING!
These boots are a size 8 which is the largest I believe Newlook go (yes I have large feet).
I have worn these twice and they are the comfiest pair of boots I have ever worn.

Now for the review.
The colour of these boots is gorgeous they are a dark chocolate brown colour with a lovely gold heel piece which is joint to two brown leather straps which spread around the boot.
The grip underneath is amazing, I always struggle to find boots with a grip and these are perfect.  I would definitely recommend these boots and they go perfectly with the dress I am wearing in the first picture.

Overall Newlook is above most my favourite highstreet shop.

Follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment