Saturday 26 October 2013

My favourite music at the moment.

Music is my life


Some of you may know from following me on Twitter that music is my life!
Without music I don't think I would be able to get through a lot of hard and good times in my life, I find I can vent a lot of feelings and emotions through music.

I always have my music on when walking, travelling, working hard and enjoying myself, there isn't one day I go without.
When I listen to music I go through fazes where I like a particular band or song and when I am hooked I do not stop listening until it is stuck in my head.  It also depends on my mood as to what I listen to.
I love music that much I even own a treble clef silver ring which I bought over 10 years ago.

My top 10  favourite songs/ bands at the moment include:
Nickelback.
Michael Bublé.
Daft punk- Get lucky.
James Blunt - Bonfire Heart.
Avril Lavigne FT Chad Kroeger- Let Me Go.
Fall out boy.
Pitbul ft Ke$ha.
Demi Lovato.
One Republic.
Miley Cyrus.


Please follow me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment