Sunday 22 December 2013

Beauty product Haul!!!

Hello Ladies!  I thought I would do a bit of Christmas present shopping for myself today and all the products above are what I bought from my local drug store called Boots.  They are all at affordable prices, and I made plenty of savings and can't wait to use them all.  In all I spent £39.95 and saved a great total of £11.28 which is a absolute bargain for all of this.  Keep reading to find out what these are and the prices.


Above are all the products that I bought from Rimmel London at a bargain, Boots had a deal that you could buy 3 for the price of 2.  I just couldn't pass up the chance. The products I bought in order are the Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder which I have posted about before, I would definitely recommend that, I thought I would try two new products of theirs which were the ScandalEyes flex, and the Fix & prefect primer 5 in 1, I am so excited to use these especially the primer.  For these 3 I spent a total of £13.98 and the stay matte powder was free.


I love my bubble baths and haven't been able to have one for ages as I miss bubbles, Lol.  Anyway on my way to the till was this Soap& Glory calm one, calm all bubble bath, it smells gorgeous and is really relaxing, I couldn't help but use it today as soon as I got home. It was £6 but I think that was with a sale, however it is definitely worth a try.


These two makeup brushes I could not leave behind, these are the real techniques blush brush and eyeshadow blending brush.  There was a deal to buy one and get the other half price.  I have not tried these yet but I know that they won't fail to please me, these brushes are amazing and my collection is gradually building.  For these two I paid £13.98 which is an absolute bargain.


I love nail varnish and now that it's Christmas time and I can now wear my nail varnish I needed some remover.  I have not tried these yet however they are looking good.  I found it was a lot cheaper buying these cotton pads with the nail varnish remover already on them than buying them separately.  This pot of 20 cost me £2.10 which is a good price and they contain Vitamin B5.


 This was more a necessity than beauty, however I love this deodorant.  I have used this Nivea Invisible black & White deodorant for a while now and can't/won't use any other product.  They do exactly as they say on the tin and keep me dry and do not stain my clothes.  These were on a deal also for buy one get one free.  For these two large cans I paid £3.29, Bargain.

Hope you enjoyed and spotted a few bargains there as I did.
If you would like to see any reviews on any of the products above please leave a comment below or contact me via Facebook or Twitter.  The links are in the tabs above, which are direct links.

Thanks for reading.
Hannah
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment