Monday 2 December 2013

Creams I would recommend for your body and face,

As all of you know there are just way too many creams available out there in stores for us too choose from.  However I have narrowed down some creams that I have used over the years that I found work amazingly depending on how you want your skin to look and what skin type you have.


Gok Wan as some of you may know works wonders for women who want perfect fashion and perfect skin.  If some of you watched his TV show you would have seen him try creams on women for a couple weeks to discover what works best and how you do not have to have high end products to have perfect skin.
over the past couple years family have bought me Gok's body wash sets as shown below.
They work wonders trust me I have tried 3 kinds and they are thick and creamy and do not feel watery, which I love.  They moisturise well and the skin feels soft instantly.  My favourite includes a yellow cream in colour which includes glitter which makes the skin look flawless for those nights out.




Another cream in which you probably saw me post about last week includes the simple face cream.
Since using this my skin has been beautifully smooth and helps with those unwanted breakouts that can become dry and crack if not treated and looked after properly.
I can guarantee results with Simple's creams and they are at amazing affordable prices, and usually have special deals where you can buy 3 for 2.






If you have tried Gok wan or fancy trying his creams, this Dove rich moisurising cream definitely has the same consistency and works just as well.  I have used this cream since I was little to help with dry cracked skin, rashes and eczema. This is along with affordable skin products which I would recommend.






Vaseline intensive care is probably a cream that everyone has used and would agree that it is amazing.
However now there is a range that they offer for both men and women, and creams that help with many types of skin however if you want a general cream for the skin I would recommend the original.
For those of you women who love a tan but a gradual and natural looking one, may I suggest the Vaseline intensive cream with tanning lotion, my mum tried this and she had a lovely natural tan within a couple weeks with no blotches or smearing.




But for those of you mainly focused on skin irritated skin such has spots, eczema or rashes.  I would definitely suggest Sudocrem which was voted the best cream last year for the face, it can also be used for babies it is that friendly to the skin.
This clears my blemishes and has also helped in the embarrassing moments of sunburn.





All these products are affordable and available in nearly all shops, and I have personally used all of these above.  I hope I have helped you to choose the right cream for yourselves.  If you want to request more advise tips please comment below or tweet, and Facebook me. Thank you all of you for reading and taking the time to rate these.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hannahandherbeautifulfantasy?ref=hl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/creechhan

Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11068679/beautiful-fantasy







No comments:

Post a Comment