Thursday 5 December 2013

Youtube video suggestions.

Hey everybody I was laying in bed and thinking I have never had time to do a youtube video in a while but I have some time off this afternoon and wondered who wanted to see one....?

I need suggestions though as I am out. I don't know whether to do a ramble/favourites and more video with maybe a few questions.  I have no idea.

I may show some of my favourite yankee candles and wipes.  But need advise people I am so stuck...

Maybe if you follow me on instagram and twitter you may have questions or seen a photo of makeup you want to see more of. I don't know!

Anyway please comment below or tweet me on creechhan or find me on instagram which is hannahbunz. 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Loves ya xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment