Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas presents?

Hello everybody.

Hope you're all excited for the new year I know I am :-).
I saw a lot of you liked my post on the smashbox wonder vision palette I was bought for Christmas,  I was wondering if you would all be interested in a video or blog post on the other presents I was given on christmas day? There are only a few as I usually get more money,  however I thought with the small presents I can go into more depth.

Anyway I would love to know what you all think, so please leave me a tweet or a comment on here or my Facebook page ( all details to these pages are in the tabs bar above) on what you would love to see next and I will be sure to do that for you as soon as I am home Saturday the 4th of January 2014 :-D. 

Speak to you all soon
Love ya
Hannah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment