Sunday 24 November 2013

My Drawings


Here are a few of my drawings that I have done this year.  There have been many more over the years but I have only been getting back into my drawing and wanted to share them with you.
The first picture is my favourite at the moment, I struggle to draw people and this was my first attempt and I feel extremely happy, I may not be Picasso but I am getting back into this.
A lot of these drawings are from books I have read or children's programmes as a lot of friends and my boyfriends family have children so these are for them.
The skull was for a friends tattoo and my boyfriend and I love Despicable me so I thought I would just make a little collage of the characters.
As you can see below a lot of my drawings are in pencil as I feel I get a better effect with shading and it looks raw where as with colour I find my drawings do not look as good.
Any requests for drawings please leave a comment for follow me on Twitter, Facebook and on here, the links will be below, please enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment