Thursday 14 November 2013

Completed essay!!! YAY


Just a funny start to my blog hehe! I love kitty cats... and this one is so FLUFFY.

Well I have finished my essay and just need to hand it in, thank goodness, I have to say it was the hardest essay on health promotion EVER! But I actually feel I have done well from what everyone has said.

However now I have completed it I can now dedicate some more time to my blog and MAYBE some YouTube videos depending on how you all feel about it???

I would love to know all your suggestions on what you would like me to review, discuss or just generally do a video about..... I may do a Yankee Candle YouTube video.

Please leave comments below or on my new Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/hannahandherbeautifulfantasy
Just tell me anything or whether you would like to see a Q and A.


Also follow this blog via Bloglovin :)


Talk to you all soon I am off to bed for another early start for my nursing placement 

Hannah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment