Saturday 2 November 2013

Nursing student... Sorry for no posts.

Hey everybody hope you're all doing well and enjoyed Halloween and looking forward to Bonfire night.
First I would like to say sorry for not posting anything in the last couple days but I have been on my placement for training in nursing.
Anything you want to see me write about please comment below and I will aim to get that up as soon as possible.

I have recently started my 3rd placement in my nursing and just done 2 night shifts which is very tiring and I will admit I am falling asleep writing this now......
I am also in the middle of writing an essay, so both are keeping me very busy.

Thank you to my new followers on Bloglovin please keep following and I hope I can write more soon.
Like I said leave comments below on what you would like to see me talk about and I will speak to you soon.

Talk soon my lovelies.
Hannah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment