Sunday 17 November 2013

Simple face products.




You have probably seen me do a post in October on my favorite's for the month which included the Simple face wipes.


I have always used simple face wipes as I find they are so kind to my skin and do an amazing job removing all my makeup.  I do not just use the wipes to remove makeup I also use them to just cleanse my face in the morning and evening to feel refreshed.  I probably get through 2 packs a month and get them at a fantastic deal from Boots which usually have a 3 for 2 deal and I can get them so cheap.




A new product I have started using from them is their moisturizer which you apply to a soft cotton wool pad and gentle rub across the face in circles and work your way out and up. I have been using it for the past couple days now in the morning and evening, it feels amazing and my skin has never felt so soft.

I am looking to maybe try a few other products from the Simple line but I am not sure what else to try my next item may be the toner.
These products are so affordable and the best out there as far as I am concerned and would definitely recommend these to everyone.

If you have your favourite product please leave comments below on what I should try next.



Please follow me on my Twitter which you can find clicking the cute little tweet bird on the right column.  And I have a new Facebook profile which I hope you all follow it has only just started and I am hoping to start to get more followers.


No comments:

Post a Comment