Sunday 3 November 2013

Makeup October Favourites.

Hello all my beauties.  I know this is late but like I explained in my last post there is reasons for this.

Today I thought I would show you my favourite Makeup products last month, there are only a few as I haven't been wearing many but they have worked well for me.

Smashbox High Definition concealer which I have in colour Fair.  I only have to apply a small amount and it works amazingly.

 
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder has been a life saver for me it is amazing! I use it throughout the day to keep my skin from being oily, its really clear and really makes my skin look good also and actually minimises pores I found.

Barry M Lip gloss, comes in different shades this colour is gorgeous it gives a subtle shade of pink on your lips as well as leaving your lips looking glossy and moist.

Maybelline's Cat eyes mascara came out a while ago and has lasted ages for me, it's curved wand gives my lashes the best effect, no clumps or sticking together this is my go to must have.

This MUA eye shadow palette is my favourite.... a mixture of matte and glittery eye shadows.  The pinks are a gorgeous base and the gold and brown glitter eye shadows are perfect for the crease and lid.

Hope you all liked my favourites, they are all mainly from Boots/ drug store the only high end was the Smashbox concealer.
I would love to know your favourites.

Email me for Business only: 
hannahbunzbeauty@outlook.com
or check out my contacts section.

No comments:

Post a Comment