Sunday 24 November 2013

Melt My Art


New name of my sisters art page and mine for our new canvas art which involved melting crayons on a canvas.
This was only a quick mock up as I won't be drawing we will be creating unique and home made pieces of art.

Here is our Facebook page:

We would really love if you all could post ideas of what you would like us to do for you or tweet us what you are interested in.  I am thinking of starting mine next month with my boyfriend once I have the money for the canvas and crayons.  We are thinking of selling them for £10 each what do you think?.

You can leave your comments on my Facebook blog page :
My Twitter account:
Or my Sisters Anastasia's account:

Please follow and be supportive we are only just starting but can assure you that we will achieve this.

Thankyou love you all
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment